|All young people in 6th-12 grades are invited to participate!
Youth Sunday School
Youth meet in the Youth Room most Sundays after worship from 10:30-11:30am. Together with adult leaders, youth look at a current news story and connect it to their faith and daily life.
PLC Youth Group
Youth gather once a month for fun, faith, and friendship and for other special events:
- August 27th (10:30am) – Parent and Youth Meeting
- August 27th (11:30am-5:30pm) – Deming Duck Races
- September 29th-30th – Fall Lock-In at Peace
- October 22nd (3-5pm) – Youth Group
- November 26th (3-5pm) – Youth Group
- December 17th – Youth Group Christmas Party
This is a ministry of faith formation to prepare young people to make public affirmation of their baptism. Young people in 7th-9th grade are invited to participate, along the way, they will build relationships with other young people, grow in faith with mentors, and share in faith with their families. If you know of a young person who might be interested in this ministry, please contact Deacon Laura.
Every summer a trip is planned for our young people to learn and grow in their faith. Past summer trips have included a Mission Trips, Mystery Trips, and Camp at Rainbow Trail South.
- June 27-July 1, 2018 – ELCA Youth Gathering in Houston, TX (gather with over 30,000 other Lutheran youth for an amazing week)
- July 15-21, 2018 – Rainbow Trail South – Week of Camp in Cloudcroft (led by Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp)
Contact Deacon Laura Carson for more information about Youth Ministries at Peace Lutheran Church.