This year’s Fall Festival with Trunk or Treat will be held on Sunday, October 29th from 10:30-11:30am. Last year, we welcome over 200 children (and their families) to Peace Lutheran for this fun event. Please help us spread the word and invite family, friends, and neighbors. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED to make this event a success. You can view sign-ups in the narthex or if you see something on the list below, email Deacon Laura Carson to sign-up.
- Decorated Car Trunks – We need 15-20 car trunks decorated and you can find ideas online by googling “Trunk or Treat”. Cars need to be parked by 10:00am and someone should be at your trunk from 10:30-11:30am with treats (candy, small toys, stickers, etc…) for 100-150 children. If you need ideas, contact Deacon Laura, she has a lot of great ideas.
- Activity Booths – There will be three Game Booths (bean bag toss, candy corn bowling, and bobbing for apples), a Snack Booth (with festive treats), Crafts Table (foam pumpkin magnet), a Castle Bounce House, and a Welcome Table with goodie bags and trunk voting. (total of 6-10 people needed)
- Costume Contest Judges – Children will parade through our Fellowship Hall at 10:30am and 3 judges will determine our costume contest winners (categories and information provided – 10:25-10:45am)
- Set-Up Team – There are 45 minute shifts (starting at 8:15am) for volunteers to help with all the set-up.
- Clean-Up Team – We need 3-4 people to help with clean-up from 11:30am-12:15pm.
If you can’t make it on October 29th, but would still like to help, donations of Candy, Water Bottles, and more are appreciated! Let us know you’re coming on our Facebook Event Page.